Specialist Crop Storage Engineering
Tel: +44 (0) 1476 591592 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An exciting opportunity for an Engineering Factory Production Manager to join Farm Electronics due to the impending retirement of the current Production Director. Manufacturing out of our site in Grantham, we produce a wide range of crop storage equipment.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the mechanical engineering and electrical design of our equipment, so experience in these fields is a requirement as well as the ability to produce 2D CAD drawings.
The position requires management and ability to motivate a small team of employee’s with skills in both electrical and mechanical engineering. You must have the ability to set and maintain performance and quality standards with production planning to achieve these standards and targets for the smooth running of the factory operation and prompt delivery of equipment to our customers.
This is an interesting and varied job with no two days the same, there will be a decent running in period working alongside the current manger. During this period the knowledge and responsibilities to fulfil this challenging role will be acquired to facilitate a smooth transfer of management control to the new manager.
• Production planning to ensure an efficient running of the factory
• Specify the designs for manufactured products
• Management of a dozen factory employee’s
• Set and maintain quality control of manufactured products
• Responsibility of health and safety within the factory
• Sourcing and buying of parts to produce manufactured equipment
• Produce 2D drawings of electrical panels
• Liaise with the Sales department to supply lead times and other production information
• Electrical knowledge
• Understanding of 2D CAD programs
• Management experience
• Strong communication skills
• Mechanical knowledge in sheet metal fabrication
This is a senior position and will require a multi-disciplined skill set, there will be an opportunity for the successful applicant to move the manufacturing processes forward, as the company grows. This includes a competitive salary and bonus package.
Farm Electronics Ltd is a leading manufacturer of Crop Storage Equipment in the UK and is part of the larger Tolsma-Grisnich Group based on the Netherlands.
For more information please see www.farmelectronics.co.uk and www.tolsmagrisnich.com
Breathing New Life (and Lots more Air!) into a 32 year old North Norfolk Potato Box Store ... read more ›
To assist you in finding more about our Crop Storage engineering solutions, we've provided the following list of our most popular content.
Almost everything we do requires a site visit, as each project we undertake is always so different from the last. In the first instance, please call Tim or email us with your requirements and we will be in touch as soon as possible.