FLAKT-WOODS Axial Fans
Axial Fan – Front View Lightweight Construction and Low Levels of Vibration
Modern manufacturing techniques and materials result in a product, statically balanced, to minimise vibration levels.
Unique Aerodynamic Blade Section
Based on aerospace technology the impeller optimises air performance in a non-ducted installation.
High Efficiency Performance
Adjustable pitch angle impeller allows optimum aerodynamic performance for each motor output.
300-1600mm Diameter Range
Fans are available in sizes from 300mm to 1600mm diameter and most are available in either single or three phase operation.
- Fans are catalogued showing a Type D – ducted performance.
- Volume – 0.25m3 per second – 50m3 per second.
- Single or two stage configuration with static pressure capability from 50pa-1500pa.
- Axial Fan and Control PanelIP55 Weatherproofing
- All fans are weatherproof IP55.
Silencers are constructed from pre-galvanised sheet steel with spun end rings incorporating tapped inserts for fixing. Silencers have a low resistance to airflow. The absorbent material is enclosed and protected by a pre-galvanised perforated steel sheet matching the fan’s diameter.
We can supply most fans from the Flakt-Woods Industrial Range.
Please contact us with your requirements for a fan quotation.